about this Blog

After I (more or less) finished my 1966 Volkswagen Fastback the "Volksback", it was time for another challenge, here it is!

Sonntag, 15. September 2013

a prductive Sunday!

Wow, today I managed to mount almost the complete stuff onto the pan!
Here are some parts I started with:


pedal cluster mounted:


Master brake cylinder and pedal stop bracket attached:

a new shift rod bushing:

the most important part of the build: the chromed hand brake lever, incl. new brake cables:

the battery hold down bracket:

shift rod and coupler:

frame head cover plate, incl. new gasket:

also, all brake lines are routed. Here I used the old trick again and added pieces of rubber hose to avoid rattling issues:

all the new / refurbished cadmium plated hard ware looks nice and shiny:

right front brake line and new 8mm fuel line, routed through the tunnel:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen