about this Blog

After I (more or less) finished my 1966 Volkswagen Fastback the "Volksback", it was time for another challenge, here it is!

Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

Thank you, Anneliese!

Today I finished the remaining brake lines. With the professional flanging tool from (Anneliese) Rothenberger it was a matter of minutes!
(Photo found on www.annelieserothenberger.ch)

Well, the tool is actually not from Anneliese Rothenberger, but from company Rohtenberger - and Ralf was so kind to borrow it to me, so I have to say : Thank you, Ralf instead...
... with the right tools everything can be accomplished! 

I also redid the oddly routed brake line in the rear center, as it was too long in the first place:
before - several s-bends all over the place:


and after:

new brake line left rear:

and right rear:

Oh - and I attached one drive shaft in the mean time...
now I have to order a few nuts and bolts to finally mount the rear shocks! Then I can test fit the body!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Klasse,
    das sieht doch um Vieles besser aus.............
    Auf den Job hat das Rothenberger Werkzeug nur gewartet......... Grins
    Gruß Ralli

    AntwortenLöschen