about this Blog

After I (more or less) finished my 1966 Volkswagen Fastback the "Volksback", it was time for another challenge, here it is!

Montag, 8. September 2014

Confirmed: I still believe in VEWIB quality!

In the meantime I got a personal reply from the Managing Director of VEWIB - which I contacted as well. He confirms that this is definately NOT a VEWIB part.
He sent a real long and interesting mail, explaining some of his business and the market for low cost reproduction Beetle parts in Brazil. This is what I call customer relationship!
Thank you Mr. Kalff! I really appreciate your feedback.

Sailing under false colors!
My personal opinion is that the dealer claimed that this was a VEWIB part intentionally. A behavior I absolutely detest!

I already sent the part back to the dealer and hope he returns the money soon ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen