about this Blog

After I (more or less) finished my 1966 Volkswagen Fastback the "Volksback", it was time for another challenge, here it is!

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015

Almost done!

After way too long time, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I spent the last evenings in the garage prepping and painting the body parts :


 The first time "on the road" in final paint scheme!

 the semi gloss black hood fits to the black bumpers, the rear view mirrors and the accessory lights



after a quick clean. The front hood is now equipped with 2 locks, so nobody can open it without the key.

I am sure I need to modify the exhaust tip for a TÜV approval!
The body color is still not my favorite, but I have some ideas for the future...


I can't wait to get this thing back on the streets, hopefully it won't take too long...

2 Kommentare: