about this Blog

After I (more or less) finished my 1966 Volkswagen Fastback the "Volksback", it was time for another challenge, here it is!

Sonntag, 12. April 2015

It's alive!!!

Today I was able to start and drive the Volksstreaker for the first time!
I know, it is not finished, it is dirty - but I had lots of fun to drive it under its own power!

As you can see, the body panels are all lined up and it almost looks like a real Hazard Streaker now...
I know, there are a gazillion things to do before it will have a registration, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
the front bumper is mounted, too



And here are both of my aircooled vehicles for the first time "on the road":

When I was busy with the oil change, my old buddy Rui dropped by in his very nice convertible:
(closed top - in this weather?)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo,

    ohhh fein, da bist Du ja schon richtig weit!

    Ich habe diesen Blog leider zu wenig auf dem Schirm.

    Ich werde ihn nun mal in meiner Blogliste verewigen.

    Dann bleibe ich auf dem Laufenden.

    Bis bald in H.

    Viele Grüße

    Timo

    AntwortenLöschen