about this Blog

After I (more or less) finished my 1966 Volkswagen Fastback the "Volksback", it was time for another challenge, here it is!

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015

Preparation for the TÜV-check - the next attempt...

On Monday I will try to get the TÜV approval. There are some niggles to sort out, which I found during some test drives:
I adjusted the carburetor and now the engines runs good, the spark plugs show a good fuel/air mixture.
The Bilstein shocks are too stiff, they will replaced, The steering box and shift linkage need some adjustment, the lights are adjusted already and some other stuff...
Today the package with the new shocks arrived:

The weekend will see some garage action and Monday I will start my first attempt - Wish me luck!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Markus,
    meine Daumen sind gedrückt.

    Wollte morgen nach Gelsenkirchen. Ich klingel mal durch...
    Ralli

    AntwortenLöschen