about this Blog

After I (more or less) finished my 1966 Volkswagen Fastback the "Volksback", it was time for another challenge, here it is!

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Hannover 2014, parts hunt completed!

Unfortunately, this year the weather was not as expected, we had a lot of rain showers and dark skies. Which didn't stop me from spending all my time in the swap meet area - just like in the past years...
Here are my findings:
a lot of engine cooling tins, a set of stainless beetle side trim, an air filter with a new insert, some knobs for the Streaker dash, choke block off plates for the Volksback, a brand new Schleicher camshaft for the Volksback as well (in the cardboard box), a new dizzy cap, a 50 HP carburator and intake manifold and type 3 rear brakes, redrilled for 5x130 Porsche wheels + some misc. stuff like a steering column cover piece, some air vents and the annual coffee mug...
P.S.: It took some time to gain access to my blog due to some odd pop-upwhich I had to overcome, that is why this comes so late.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen