One of the problems was the rattling drop glass on the driver door, whenever it wasn't fully shut. New window scrapers had to be installed. The outer scraper is part of the chrome frame:
The door card wasn't assembled properly, it bowed out on the top:
After the door was finished and the glass is now rattle free independent of the position, it was time to remove the exhaust for cleaning, de-rusting and new paint:
It looks tons better, I am curious how long it will last this time:
The oil sump had 2 stripped threads, which I heli-coiled (sorry, no picture) and then the stripes were added. This is the realisation of an idea which is already 2 years old, but finally I got around and made it.
This is the initial sketch of my idea and a color scheme:
Then it was time for TÜV - it already expired in December of 2017 - 2 years after I got the Streaker back on the streets. Time just flies!
So, today I had an appointment with a positive result - 2 more years on the road!