about this Blog

After I (more or less) finished my 1966 Volkswagen Fastback the "Volksback", it was time for another challenge, here it is!

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2018

Project update May 1st 2018

The new look was an eye catcher during todays Maikäfertreffen in Hannover - I was even asked by Volkswagen magazine to participate in a photo shooting - Which I -of course- did. It was a silly and funny experience. When some pics will be posted, I will let you know!
With some initial vinyl wrap experience, I bought some yellow transparent material and converted the fog lamps:
(Also note the new FEDIMA front tyres)
One of the things which always bugged me when I drove the Streaker was the lack of sound (not engine sound, but actual music), so I built a sound board with stealth speaker installation:



You can hardly see it on the black blanket :-)  It is installed and helped to enhance the journey to and from Hannover.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh, yes - it will be sold sooooon! Watch this place for breaking news :-)

    AntwortenLöschen